Article 1 Purpose
Article 2 Validity and Modification
Grandsurgery.com can make a change to terms on reasonable grounds and this change shall be notified immediately when the change is made.
Article 3 Application
Article 4 Definition of term
1. Member is a member who uses membership service for information use.
2. Contract is a contract signed between grandsurgery.com and member in regards to use of information.
3. User number (ID) is a combination of letter and number selected by members that are administered by grandsurgery.com to distinguish members and information use of member.
4. Password is a combination of letter and number selected by members in order to confirm that the member is the same member using the administered ID and to protect the member’s rights and interests.
5. Device is a personal computer or modem set up by member to use the information provided by company.
Chapter 2 Validity
Article 5 Classification of information
Types and contents of information is founded on specific determination of guidance per information use on grandsurgery.com
Article 6 Contract signing and unit
Contract is signed as usage permission from grandsurgery.com for member’s application on usage.
Chapter 3 User responsibility
Article 8 Suspension and discontinuance on use of information
① Grandsurgery.com may not grant the application of information use in the following case:.
1. When applied with other’s name
2. When the information stated for registration is revealed to be false
3. When it’s difficult to grant the permission for miscellaneous causes of user applied for the use of information
② grandsurgery.com may not grant the permission until the resolution of permission restriction causes of application when registration for the use of information is in the following cases:
1. When installation cannot be afford on grandsurgery.com
2. When technical difficulties exist on grandsurgery.com
③ grandsurgery.com notify the member applied for the use immediately when the permission of use is denied or restricted in accordance as stipulated in the clause B.
Article 9 Granting access and change made to User ID
Grandsurgery.com grant access to user ID in regards to terms of information use to members of membership service.
② User ID can be changed upon request of member or grandsurgery.com in the following cases:
1. When there is possibility of privacy invasion as user ID is made out of user’s phone number or resident registration number.
2. When it is repellent to others or is against public morality
3. When there is a reasonable reason
③ User shall not allow the 3rd person to use his/her user ID and shall pay attention to manage his/her user ID and password.
④ Other management or change of user ID follows the guidance per information use.
Chapter 4 Suspension and Termination of information use
Article 10 Natural disaster
Grandsurgery.com may restrict or suspend the entire or partial service in case of war, incident, natural disaster, or equivalent in national emergency or even for possibility of such case, and unavoidable circumstances like key telecommunication service provider suspending telecommunication service in regards to Telecommunication Business Act.
② Grandsurgery.com shall notify members immediately, when the use of information is restrained or suspended due to the clause 1, regarding the cause or period of access restriction.
Article 11 Suspension of information use
① Grandsurgery.com can delete the post or restrict and suspend the entire or partial information use when the content of information use of member is in following cases:
1. Failure in duty as a member
2. Disruption in stable running of information use
3. Obscene, vulgar, and threatening contents that are against the intention of recipient or continuous sending of advertising information and e-mail
4. Spread of computer virus program and etc. that may induce malfunction of information communication installation or destruction of information.
5. When content that violate others’ intellectual property is posted, published, or sent via e-mail or other methods.
6. When correction is requested from Korea Communications Standards Commission or when authentic interpretation is received from National Election Commission.
7. When using other’s ID and password
8. When information obtained through information use is copied, distributed or commercially used without prior consent from grandsurgery.com.
9. When it is against telecommunication legislation
10.When collect or save other user’s personal information
11. When advertisement, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letter, etc. is sent through e-mail or other methods without any permission given from grandsurgery.com
12. When violate rights of the 3rd person or defame others
② In accordance with the Clause 2, specific standards such as deleting a post, restriction type or period, etc. to restrict the use of member are followed as stipulated in guidance per information.
Article 12 Restriction or termination of information use
① If Grandsurgery.com wish to restrict the information use in accordance with the Article 11, it can be done by notifying causes and schedule of restriction to its members; although, notifying is not necessary when grandsurgery.com admit that immediate shutdown of use is required.
② Member, who is notified in accordance with the clause 1, may appeal when oppose to notification of information use restriction.
③ Grandsurgery.com can temporarily postpone the restriction of use until the period needed for investigation on subject from clause 2, and the result is notified to member.
④ Grandsurgery.com disable the restriction of information use immediately when the cause of restriction is confirmed to be resolved during restriction period.
Article 13 Change of information used for membership registration
Member who wish to change the information that was used for membership registration such as address can change through contract change application or phone, etc. in accordance with the guidance per information use.
Article 14 Termination
① Grandsurgery.com may disapprove the use of information use service by doing such act as deleting user ID when member use information use service against the following standards:
1. When upload commercial software or crack file
2. When post pornography which is against the article 7 from bylaws of Korea Communications Standards Commission
3. When containing contents with the purpose of fulfilling antinational action
4. When upload a MP3 or make illegal copies of copyright contents or in the case of violation of Article 11
Grandsurgery.com make an effort to protect member’s personal information including member’s registered information in accordance with relevant legislation. In regards to member’s personal information protection, relevant legislation or as stipulated in grandsurgery.com personal information protection policy determined by grandsurgery.com is followed.
Chapter 5 Compensation
Article 16 Indemnification
① Grandsurgery.com is exempted from liability when member has not gained expected profit by service offering from grandsurgery.com, adopt or reject of information materials, or damage caused by using the service.
② Grandsurgery.com is exempted from liability when error in service use occurs due to cause attributable to the member.
③ grandsurgery.com is exempted from liability for contents that are posted or sent by member.
④ Grandsurgery.com is exempted from liability for merchandise transaction done by members themselves or member between the 3rd party in information use purpose
⑤ Grandsurgery.com is not responsible for collection and transmission of all data on information use and is also exempted from liability in case of data loss.
⑥ For other specifications that are not stipulated in this Article, grandsurgery.com is exempted from liability pursuant to regulation per each information use.
Additional Clause (Enforcement date)