This procedure solves the functional problems caused by droopy eyelids such as visual disturbance and saggy skin around the eyes, along with esthetically improving their shape.
Upper Blepharoplasty at Grand Plastic Surgery
- Clearer vision
- Bigger and brighter eyes with a more youthful appearance
- Natural shape
- Forehead wrinkle prevention because the forehead muscle is no longer being used
- Considering height, shape, and amount of excess skin to be removed,
a design is made on the upper eyelid.
- An incision is made along the designed line.
- Excess skin, fat or muscle is removed.
- The skin and upper eyelid muscle is connected and the incision is sutured.