Revision for right and left asymmetric eyes
- has made from an individual to have unsuitable
- design to result with low double eyelid or loosened
- double eyelid. That is when you could consider
- having revision surgery.
- With revision surgery we need to know exact cause to choose the
- right surgery method and to have desired result you should
- take procedure with well experienced specialist.
- In case of double eyelids with defferent levels, undesirable lien is re-created as symmetrically as the other one.
In case of the double eyelids with different heights.
- Existing double eyelids are treated to unravel through exfoliation, and then the undesirable crease is re-created as same as the other one.
In case of different strengths in the muscles functioning to open eyes, caused by blepharoptosis
- As the eye requiring ptosis correction has the less strong double fold, the heights of double folds and the levels of eyeballs exposure are different, which results in uneven eyes. In that case, the muscles having the trouble with opening eyes are corrected.
In case of only one double eyelid being loosen
- The strength of loosen double eyelid is re-adjusted similarly to that of the other side.
Post-operative care for eye surgery is also important!
- Ice-pack applying right after the surgery is helpful to reduce swelling.
- After the surgery, swelling and bruises are shown differently in individuals. Avoid putting down your head or lying faced down
while sleeping. It is also helpful to support your back and neck with 2-3 soft pillows for reducing swelling or pain when sleeping.
- It should be avoided to be teary, cry, rub upper eyelids hardly, or do frowning eyes. Simple eye make-up should be done after 2 weeks.
- After the surgery, drinking alcohol and smoking should be avoided for at least 3 weeks because they make scarring prolonged.
- Contact lenses should be worn after 3 weeks. During this period, glasses or sunglasses can be worn instead.
- Fake eyelashes can be done after 1 month.
- Going for sauna or hot spring should be avoided for 3 weeks.
After the procedure, swelling occurs in everyone but the degree of it shows
differently according to individual’s physical constitution.