What is Paranasal Augmentation?
Paranasal Augnebtation is the surgical procedure that raises the sunken area around the nose that creates the look of a recessed nose and a protruding mouth. The results create an elegant, young, and lively look.
An incision is made inside the mouth and outside around the nose to insert the implant. It is fixed with thread or a fixation pin and then the incision is sutured with thread.
|01. Three-dimensional appearance.
02. Lively and elegant shaped face.
03. Improves the long nose and protruding mouth.
04. Effective for nasolabial folds.
05. Permanent results, unlike fat grafting.
06. Natural looking results and inconspicuous scars.