Nose bridge + Nose tip surgery
- GRAND’s nose bridge & tip surgery is different from general rhinoplasty
- Nose bridge is made to look sharper
- Nose tip is made to look natural without extreme lifting
- By making ideal line of nose,
- The most operated and preferred rhinoplasty at GRAND.
By accurately analyzing and designing nose bridge and tip. Grand's Nose bridge and nose tip surgery makes the face looking smaller and three dimensional.
By fitting and shaping the bridge and tip area together will make it look more natural and beautiful, plus getting bridge and tip surgery together will save up to 30-40% reduction with the cost so you will have more satisfaction with the surgery at GRAND.
- Elevating flat nose to fit facial features of each individual
- will help with dull impression to have a clear vivid look.
- With drooped nose tip, by matching it up with bridge
- of nose, we customize each time to make slightly pointy
- tip to give three-dimensional, slim and refined effect on
- the image of your face.
- The shape of the tip is closed to the ideal shape of the nose so no big
- correction is needed, and in this case, the surgery is processed by tying
- up the nasal cartilages.
- If the effects by tying up the cartilages is unsatisfied, autologus
- cartilages or autologus thick skin or fat is implanted on the tip of
- the nose to shape the tip and in this case, ears-cartilage is used which
- is very alike with the nasal cartilages
- On upturned nose which the angle between the tip of the nose and
- upper lip is over 110 degrees is usually applied method as building extra
- cartilage on the firmly supported cartilage to shape and heighten.
For nose bridge- we use Gore-Tex and artificial silicon
For nose tip- we use autologous cartilage from nasal septum and ear
(Different type of material can be used depending on the nose shape and thickness of the skin)
- After the surgery, using ice-pack will help with bruises and swelling.
- Use it straight after the surgery until the time swelling goes away.
- After the surgery, bruising or swelling might occur depending on each individual, avoid bending down
- with your head or turn back to sleep, use 2 to 3 comfy pillows on your head during sleep, it will help with the swelling and the pain.
- After the surgery, for up to two days blood might come out of your nose, you will need to gently wipe it off with clean tissue.
- After the surgery, do not remove the taping as it is for settling the designed nose.
- After the surgery, try to avoid drinking and smoking for up to 3 to 4 weeks,
- it will make scars to heal slowly so try to avoid as much as you could.
- After the surgery, avoid blowing nose strongly, and for about a month time avoid wearing glasses (spectacles) and sunglasses.
- The major swelling on the nose bridge area will gradually disappear in about a week time,
- minor swelling will be left on the glabella and tip area and depending on each individual it will get healed as time goes.
- Avoid going to sauna or Korean dry sauna for 3 weeks or more.