Facial Contouring Revision Surgery
For revision surgery, the cause of problem for the primary surgery has to be analyzed accurately.
Therefore, facial contouring doctor rich in the experience has to perform the revision surgery to prevent further revision surgery.
through 3D CT scan
Diagnosis system to analyze not only facial bone, but also unseen location of the nerve, vessel,
and condition of the muscle and fat.
This minimizes the slight chance of 1mm error to maximize the safety and satisfaction during and
after the surgery.
This allows smooth cutting of the bone during facial contouring surgeries.
induce bone cell combining reproduction.
nerves and nearby soft tissues.
problem of the
revision goes UP
improvement is possible through revision surgery. Therefore,
well completed surgical outcome can be expected.
may be applied according to each condition and symptoms. This allows satisfactory surgical outcome.
one can predict outcome of the surgery and undergo operation.
emergency and lab test facility such as 3D CT SCAN and clinical examination.
It is difficult to have an accurate diagnosis through existing 2D (such as panorama, X-Rays), because it shows the face as flat view.
‘Scientific analysis’ and ‘systematic post-op treatment’ influence the surgical outcome.
midface region to create slimmer
looking face when seen from the front
volume on anterior malar when seen
from the 45 degree angle
- Resect the partial
anterior malar in
L-shape and cut off
- Resect the arch shaped
bone of the lateral malar
and separate with the
- Rotate the separated
cheekbone inside and
make some volume.
- Fix the fracture bone
tightly with plate in order
to prevent asymmetry or
- From horizontal osteotomy, the bottom of the chin bone is divided into 3 equal parts.
- Remove the flat and wide bone in the middle.
- Then both sides of the angular bones are pushed inwards and put together to complete the slim chin.
- Starting from the lower jaw angle, lower jaw and side jaw can be reduced to a smooth contour.
- Thick part of the frontal chin bone is reduced and side lower jaw length is excised to reduce the size
of the face while correcting the wide chin.
- Removing necessary and accurate amount of bone is crucial.
Grand’s medical professionals collaborative system
with comfortable treatment and postoperative care by systematically accurate collaborative
system and composition of medical professionals
Team of Anesthesiologist
for Facial Contouring Surgery
Post surgery treatment
under exclusive supervision
in case of local black out
swiftly and accurately on emergency
situation that might happen during
two jaw / facial contouring surgery.
that could happen with
intensively managed care
meticulously checks each
patient’s heart beat and
disinfectant system with
most advanced various
sterilizer and sterilant
for safe and clean surgery
shaved cheekbone and
have minor effect
when viewed from the
side and the front
so smooth chin line
or remaining angle
removal of bone and
left with asymmetry
unnatural look from
shaving of bone
Grand’s Facial Contouring Surgery Plan
involving major facial bone contouring.
Unlike most eyes or nose surgery,
it is an ‘Image Surgery’ which can change
sullen and dull image into vivid and
facial contouring revision surgery changes
the overall facial line.
Therefore, overall facial image, nose and
mouth region and visual effect due to the
surgery all have to be taken into
consideration when planning the surgery.
of the entire face approximately 1 week
before the surgery, we intricately plan
accurate surgery result.
- After the surgery, using ice-pack will help with bruises and swelling. Use it straight after the surgery until the time swelling goes away.
- Fasting for a day after the surgery and taking soft food (thin rice gruel, juice, milk and drinkable liquid food) is recommended.
- Taking normal food is possible 2 weeks after the surgery, however, cut side dishes into pieces and eat solid food 4 weeks after the surgery.
- Wear compression band for 3-4 days after the surgery and avoid bending head down or lying on the stomach. Sleeping with 2-3 pillows under the head will help with subsiding pain.
- Gargle to keep clean inside the mouth after taking meal in order to prevent inflammation and infection inside the mouth.
- Smoking and drinking will slow down healing wound. If unavoidable, they are possible 3-4 weeks after the surgery.
- Going through heavy shock should be avoided.