Deviated Nose Correction
- Deviated nose has not only aesthetic problems but also has functional problems
- (rhinitis, sinusitis) and the nostrils are narrowed so it can occur diseases.
- Deviated Nose Correction has a high level of difficulty,
- but in Grand, you can have dramatic results.
- Considers aesthetic aspects and functional aspects so resolves DSN(deviation septi nasi) at the same time.
- It Corrects Deviated Septal Cartilage which can prevent deviating nose.
- Design with considering the natural curvy line from the forehead.
- Design the Ideal angle and height of the nose that is well matched to your face.
Grand’s Deviated Nose Correction is?
After care of Rhinoplasty is important!
- After the surgery, if nosebleed for one or two days, wipe it with clean tissues.
- After the surgery, fixed with the tape until it is settled. (don’t take it off voluntarily)
- After the surgery, not to blow nose harsh, and it is better to wear glasses or sunglasses for a month.
- Tape is removed after 5 days, and stitches are removed after 7 days.
- Swelling on the bridge of nose will subside in about a week.
- Minor swelling remains on glabella and on tip of the nose, and it heal differently depending on each person’s type.
Swollen after the surgery applies to all, but it depends on each person’s type.