Want to lift your droopy eyelids while still maintaining your eye shape?
Then a Brow Lift is the answer!
A Brow Lift is performed by removing droopy skin and tightening the surrounding muscles through incisions below the eyebrows.
It’s a simple surgical procedure with effective results.
Lower Blepharoplasty at Grand Plastic Surgery
- Eye shape remains the same so surgery is not detectable
- Droopiness of skin is improved and correction of double eyelids is possible
- Puffiness of upper eyelids is reduced
- Short recovery time and immediate results
- Eyes appear bigger and brighter
- Virtually no scarring as the incision is made directly underneath the eyebrow
- Considering height, shape, and amount of excess skin to be removed, a design is made underneath the eyebrow.
- An incision is made along the designed line and excess skin and muscles are removed.
- The muscles are tightened and fixed onto the periosteum.
- The incision is sutured.