Want to lift your droopy eyelids while still maintaining your eye shape and facial expressions?
Then a Brow Lift is the answer!
Upper blepharoplasty first comes to mind when resolving sagging eyelids. However,
if you want to maintain your impression then a Brow Lift is a good alternative to consider.
It’s a relatively simple procedure that pulls the muscle up through the incision directly underneath your eyebrow; its effects are great.
|01. Eye shape remains the same so surgery is not detectable
02. Droopiness of skin is improved and correction of double eyelids is possible
03. Puffiness of upper eyelids is reduced
04. Short recovery time and immediate results
05. Eyes appear bigger and brighter
06. Virtually no scarring as the incision is made directly underneath the eyebrow
- Considering height, shape, and amount of excess skin
to be removed, a design is made underneath the eyebrow.
- An incision is made along the designed line and excess skin
and muscles are removed.
- The muscles are tightened and fixed onto the periosteum.
- The incision is sutured.