Nasal Tip Sculpture
- Tip of the nose is the highest and most protruded part of the face and
- it emphasizes beauty.
- High nosebridge with the bulbous tip cannot give a refined image, but
- On the other hand, if tip of the nose is distinct,
- the face becomes more three-dimensional and gives effect
- of younger image,so the tip of the nose could thoroughly express
- the beauty of nose with the Grand’s Tip sculpture.
- Make soft and natural nose using autologus cartilage instead of using artificial materials.
- It has no side effects because it is covered once more with the fascia.
- Tip of nose could be shaped by adjusting the height of the tip, angle, and the shape.
- Design with considering the natural line from the forehead.
- Design the ideal angle and height of the nose that is well balanced to the face.
- The ideal nose is when look from the side, it is smoothly connected from the bridge of the nose and
- the tip should be a little higher than the bridge, and when look from straight ahead, it should
- not be upturned and this kind of nose tip is considered beautiful.
- The shape of the tip is closed to the ideal shape of the nose so no big
- correction is needed, and in this case, the surgery is processed by tying
- up the nasal cartilages.
- If the effects by tying up the cartilages is unsatisfied, autologus
- cartilages or autologus thick skin or fat is implanted on the tip of
- the nose to shape the tip and in this case, ears-cartilage is used which
- is very alike with the nasal cartilages
- On upturned nose which the angle between the tip of the nose and
- upper lip is over 110 degrees is usually applied method as building extra
- cartilage on the firmly supported cartilage to shape and heighten.
Dramatic and satisfied results you can get if operated with additional surgeries as Nasal Bone Implant or Alar Reduction depends on your condition.
Bridge of the nose: uses artificial silicon or Gore-Tex
Tip of the nose: uses cartilage of nasal septum, cartilage of ears.
- After the surgery, if nosebleed for one or two days, wipe it with clean tissues.
- After the surgery, fixed with the tape until it is settled. (don’t take it off voluntarily)
- After the surgery, not to blow nose harsh, and it is better to wear glasses or sunglasses for a month.
- Tape is removed after 5 days, and stitches are removed after 7 days.
- Swelling on the bridge of nose will subside in about a week.
- Minor swelling remains on glabella and on tip of the nose, and it heal differently depending on each person’s type.
Swollen after the surgery applies to all, but it depends on each person’s type.